Monday 4 March 2013

Pipes

Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me. Twice on the pipe if the answer is no
Knock three times - Tony Orlando

No bed available today.

So I have to wait another day. I'm not frustrated - I know it just means some other soul is not quite ready to be discharged yet. Soon enough it may be me delaying others. Patience is something else I've learned a bit about lately. And I get another night in my own bed, with my wife. And another breakfast with my boys.

But I did go into hospital during the day and I'm delighted to be able to show you my new plumbing.

Think what you like.

At least you don't need to move the dishwasher, cut the worktop and demolish some cupboards to get access to it, which is more than can be said for our boiler.

Mind you, I didn't have to lie on my back for an hour with a plastic sheet sellotaped over my face when they fitted the boiler.

Swings and roundabouts.

1 comment:

Neilinson said...

Cold water, hot water, gin?
Nxx